Our biggest annual fundraising event, Kiteboarding 4 Cancer, is right around the corner and we need help procuring silent auction items and fundraising prizes. This year, I came up with a THEME CONTEST for obtaining items since it always seems so hard to do.
- Reach out to businesses or group of friends and ask them to create a package/basket for the silent auction based on a theme (ideas below).
- That business/group puts together a creative package based on the theme, names the “basket”, with a list of included items.
- The TOP 3 most creative silent auction/prize baskets receive Bronze Sponsorship level (branding on banners, presence at the event, 10×10 booth space) at Kiteboarding 4 Cancer!!
- Spa Day: massage, facials, hair cut/color, pedicure & manicure, spa days, etc.
- Travel: Travel Vouchers to ANYWHERE, Resort weekends & B&B stays regionally and afar!
- Wine & Beer: Packaged with related items, tours, glassware, etc. or alone.
- Active Experiences: Surf lessons, Kiteboarding lessons, Kayaking, Whale watching, Pilates, Yoga, Bike tours, etc…
- Garden: Everything for growing, sustaining, cleaning, feeding, and living in the garden.
- Outside & Active: Cameras, Packs, apparel, equipment, electronics, etc. for being active in the outdoors.