The John Wayne Cancer Foundation and Team Duke is committed to helping young lives affected by cancer to find life again by partnering with Athletes for Cancer to underwrite our third survivorship camp this April. We still have a couple spots left and are accepting applications for these camps NOW. For complete camp info, check out our Programs.
- April 1-7, 2012 – Team Duke A4C Surf & SUP Camp : Maui, Hawaii
Other camps in 2012:
- November 1-7 – Surfing & Standup Paddlesurfing : Maui, Hawaii
- November 11-17 – Surfing & Standup Paddlesurfing : Maui, Hawaii
- ALL LEVELS of physical abilities are welcome to apply!!
- cancer fighters and survivors between the ages of 18 and 40 at time of application
- cancer diagnosis must be after 15th birthday
- submission and approval of survivor application
- submission and approval of A4C medical form, completed and signed by doctor
- airfare/transportation to the nearest airport of camp destination is attendee’s responsibility, but food, accommodations, transportation during camp, instruction, and all necessary gear is covered for the week once at camp.